Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ellie Hears A What?

A proud Mom and Dad sent this to me today. It's on You Tube so I figured it was ok to share publically. One of my babies recently went from bilateral hearing aids to a cochlear implant. It can be pretty traumatic. Thought those of you that know what I do might like a taste of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrPA2qv13j0

p.s.- I cried like a baby when I watched it. The part where she says, "I can leave this on" and "We will take it home" just about killed me.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Wow, I am so moved. I couldn't help but cry when she was making noise in the car just to hear herself!

Tracy Jabbal said...

same here- that was my favorite part when she was jumping in the parking garage and jammin with that door handle. she's so cute!