Friday, December 12, 2008

Cov Com shower

Warning: Very pregnant, only posting for you people thousands of miles away!
My dear friends at church threw me a lovely shower! Here are some of the pics!

It was very frog themed and cute!

Some crazy ladies I love with some of the delicious food!
My big ol' belly (and face).
(Tracy and Patricia, you better appreciate me posting this)

Joceline and I listening the the sheep pray!!

A cute little bear outfit. . . look for the ears up top!

All my cloth diapers! Yay! I was soooo excited!
Such a huge blessing to have this one time cost delivered to me as a shower gift!

Props to Joceline for inspiring and educating us!


A scrapbook of sweet sweet prayers for our sweet sweet baby!

I cried when I read them at home!

3 comments:

Tracy Jabbal said...

so cute! the frog stuff is so sweet & i am SO happy you got all of your diapers. alex says he had cloth diapers and his butt turned out pretty normal, so you should feel good about using them on your baby. i love your belly picture! you are getting SO close! xoxo.

Patricia said...

You look so beautiful Michelle! I love your bowling-ball-belly and whomever it contains! I'm seriously sad to be missing this time with you... I love you so much, Miche.

Anonymous said...

Kenzie is looking at the picts of you and saying, "wow her hair has gotten so long!" I say, "do you notice anything else different about her?????" she says "Um her hair is almost as long as mine, wow I need to tell her I LOVE her long hair!" Then I say "SO you don't notice anything else different about her?" Then she says "Why did you say that, I know there is a big baby in there already." I am sure you can hear her matter of fact tone in our conversation. I can't wait ot get on here and see the big annonuncement! Hope you have a wonderful birth!