Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Momma to a big baby

Here are two pictures that are proof to being a mom of a big baby. The two pics are two different big babies. So I guess I am a mom to two big babies. . .
Here's a pic of me at 22 weeks. You can go back and compare it to the 14 week one. It makes my 14 week pooch look pitiful! We have a very active baby (who would expect any less though) that moves constantly. For a while it was just before and after meals and when I laid down to go to sleep. But now it's pretty constant and I notice only when the baby is not moving. Baby Cain is also comparable to a cat with the midnight crazies. . .excpet it's the 10:30p.m. crazies. That's when the movement is the biggest and most violent. Adam thinks it's funny to push on my belly and get kicked back really hard. We have a good time laughing about it!

Here's my other big baby. His parents recently gave him a box of his stuff. It was entertaining to go through. . .4 canteens, 4 ponchos, camping pots, poop shovel, old cards from previous girlfriends, 2 sets of boxing gloves and this at the very bottom. A tabletop pinball machine. I wouldn't usually mind because we goof off all the time and have a great time but this thing is obnoxious. And Adam, of course, has it all figured out to get the maximum points so the noise this thing puts out is unbelievable! So, if anyone every doubted my ability to be a mother, you forgot that I married a giant 4 year old!


4 comments:

Bill said...

What ever you do, don't give the new baby a wagon and road hazard marker cones, we know what the big baby does with them.

Tracy Jabbal said...

1. you are SO pregnant! (haha... duh?) but really, that is SO exciting!
and 2. im glad your husband is a 4 year old so that we can go through all those situations together. you must teach me the ways, yoda.

Anonymous said...

I love the belly, it is so cute! I can't believe that in like less than 18 weeks you will have a little baby! I can't wait to see picts of baby Cain!

Cari said...

Look at your belly!! Yay finally! I've been waiting! (and cute shirt by the way!) LOVE it! Miss youuuuuu!!!