Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Still cookin'

Our baby is now 20 weeks cooked and needs another 20 (or so). We had the 30 minute anatomy ultrasound today! We were good and we didn't peek even when we knew the ultrasound tech was looking at the gender determining anatomy! Very tempting though. I so badly wanted to turn my gaze from Adam but I am sure he would kill me! We got a whole CD of pictures but I am just sharing the best ones! So here goes. . .

Best Profile
Some babies suck their thumbs, ours sucks it's entire hand! Naturally!


Arm

Leg


Feet



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty stinkin' exciting!

Dr. L said...

this is tracy's former teacher who taught her everything she needs to know about blogs (ha, ha!). anyway, I just had a baby (#2) and decided to vote on your blog (girl!). i hope you have an easy rest of pregnancy and congrats on your growing little one!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is awsome, I can't believe how clear those are, I can actually see a baby! Usually I have to look at it all different ways and these ones just are great. Well I just broke the thumb sucking habit with Kenz looks like you will be having to break the sucking the hand habit! Congrats!

The Dansbys said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy Jabbal said...

patricia and i have completed a medical analysis on your photos and we definitely do not see any private parts resembling that of a human male. definitely a girl.

Cari said...

belly belly belly!


jason voted girl...i'm still not convinced either way...maybe girl? i guess he/she will be too far away to be best buddies with my baby boy :'(

seriously, where are the belly pics?

The Dansbys said...

The multi-colored dress you like is from Children's Place. Annalise is also excited to meet you. When are you guys coming to Texas again? Call me sometime so we can catch up!!!!

Also, you need to put up another picture of your growing mid-section. :) I think your sisters would agree with me.