Saturday, June 07, 2008

"Where'd that come from?"

My belly finally popped out this week. It was obvious to me but the comments this week helped me conclude that I am officially "showing." My favorite was from my dear husband. While we were sitting on the couch this week, he turned to say something to me and caught a glimpse of the belly. All he could say was, "Where'd that come from? It wasn't there last week!" It made me laugh. It's kind of cute.

I'd take a picture and post it but I am unsure of the whereabouts of my camera charger. I have a good guess so I will see if I can get that up and running today.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Yay! Belly! I can't wait to see!

Tracy Jabbal said...

i second that!!!

Deb said...

I can hardly wait to see you and your belly next month.

The Dansbys said...

yipee!!!!!!!!!!!