Monday, March 17, 2008

List for Spring Break

Certainly not in order of importance. The only real important one is the bolded one!

-FINISH SPARE BEDROOM!!!!!!!! (We only started over Thanksgiving weekend)
-Donate all things laying around and most of my wardrobe to Goodwill
-Organize all closets
-Eye appointment
-Haircut
-Clean truck (detail it really)
-Find suitable Easter dress
-Change the women's ministry part of the church bulletin board
-Invites for women's ministry luncheon
-Write new budget
-Menus for this week and next
-Turn sprinklers on/water lemon tree
-Bring snacks to Bible study on Wednesday
-Plan and prep lessons for next two weeks
-Workout everyday
-Spend time with the Lord everyday

There. . .aren't you jealous of my break now. I knew you would be.

3 comments:

Tracy Jabbal said...

well it certainly makes me sad that my spring break is over! :O( i wish mine had been that productive...

The Cain family said...

I didn't say i had done it yet...just saying that is what I need to do. Although I did finish the spare room, go to goodwill, have an eye appt, get my hair cut and workout today. WOWZERS

Tracy Jabbal said...

nicely done! touche!

PS i love that you told mom to sober up. im in the lab in the poli sci bldg and i almost LOLed. how embarrasing!