Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today's One Liners

M: My oatmeal was mad at me today because I ate it.

B: I had bad waffles for breakfast. (Me: Why?!?) Because we just like bad waffles

T: I can't seeeeeeee. I can't seeeeee. (eyes wide open??? don't know what happened there)

C: Misashell, you look pretty today!

M: Do you have a baby in your tummy? (Nope, just wearing a very unflattering yet comfortable dress)

A: Wyatt take a long ride to school. (when he showed up late)

J: I DON'T HAVE GERMS!! (after telling him 800 times to get his fingers out of his mouth because his mouth has germs)

My favorite today actually came from a teacher at our school who has been vegatarian for over ten years (since she was 14, I think). She started a story with, "I used to work at a steakhouse."
I couldn't help but laugh out loud. In fact, I couldn't stop laughing. She proceeded to tell us it was a steakhouse where you choose your slab of meat and they cook it for you or you can cook it. I just found it amusing that the vegatarian worked at a steakhouse.

No comments: