Saturday, February 09, 2008

Back in Action


I think we are going to try this again! Ha ha! I blogged once in October of 2005 (literally once). It just seems like such a great way to keep up with the lives of the people we care about (i.e. sisters, cousins, friends with babies!) We are the Cains. We got married on June 26, 2004. We lived in Waxahachie (loveingly called Waxacrapie), Texas for a year before moving to Phoenix. We are learning to chase after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ together and are having a fun time doing so. We love our life and love growing together! We have an awesome church family that we enjoy getting to know! We are excited to share our joys as well as our dips in life with you!

I am supposed to be helping my husband paint one of our spare rooms and weeding the front yard so I will go do that! More to follow about the Cains!

4 comments:

The Dansbys said...

You are the first and only comment I have ever gotten on the blog! It was so exciting! I agree with what you said, you really do need to come to Fort Worth soon!

Tracy Jabbal said...

Hooray! Now we can harass you in a new and different way! :O)

grk said...

weeding the front yard? it's february!!!

Miss you guys, and look forward to seeing you soon. Pela looks forward to meeting you. She met you, but couldn't hear your name by the muffling effect of mom's belly.

Patricia said...

Yay! My Miche! I'm soo glad you gave in!