Saturday, February 23, 2008

Things I Learned This Week

*I don't like change much (even if it is for the better)

*Training another human being to be your aide is not an easy task

*Common sense is not always used

*Play-Doh can get stuck in the weirdest places

*I know how to get Play-Doh out of the weirdest places (if a paper clip is too big a staple or needle never is!)

*Don't trust a three year old to listen to directions (ie.-pretend you are using the tongue depressor- don't put it in anyones mouth)

*Being jabbed in the back of your throat by a three your old hurts

*Some deaf preschoolers really would grow up to be excellent doctors. Maybe they'll remember me then.

*Any game played with toliet paper will be hilarious.

*The wound of losing someone dear still hurts after two years

*The Lord is sooo sovereign over all and he knows my pain

*I am jealous of those who are already partying with Jesus

*I have the best husband in the world. No really, I will fight you on this one.

*I've grown accustomed to Arizona storms and when a Texas type storm blows through, I freak out.

*People in Arizona can't drive in the rain

*I miss my family and wish I had money so I could go see all of them!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

oooh my miche. i miss you. it would be superb to see you more, but i'm poor.

Emme Jay said...

Hi. My name is Michelle. I found your blog through KC Diaries (Gregory and Sarah). You're pretty funny:) I live in Georgia and with the most wonderful husband in the world (seriously) and my 2 little daughters. Visit our blog sometimes. Have a good night.